The Jadon II women's boot is a fierce evolution of our iconic 8-eye boot, with a super-chunky platform and rugged commando tread that brings a tough, extra-empowering vibe to any look.
Even better? It's 100% vegan.
- 100% Vegan, made using absolutely no animal products
- Crafted from Cambridge Brush, a synthetic material with a high-shine, cherry-red two-tone finish
- Built on the iconic, rebelliously comfortable Dr. Martens Airwair™ air-cushioned sole
- The sole is secured using one of the most durable construction methods available: the Goodyear welt
- Sole is slip-resistant with superior abrasion, and is oil and fat resistant, too
- Classic Doc's DNA is in full effect, with visible stitching, grooved sides and a scripted heel-loop
- Platform height is 1.5 inches, and heel height is 2 inches
Material: A non-leather material, which is soft and supple, and has a two-tone finish.
Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth.
History of Dr. Martens shoes starts more than 100 years ago , but the first true iconic boot emerged in 1960. A distinctive yellow welt stitch, a two tone grooved sole edge and a unique sole pattern were nothing else, but well known 1460 boot. Launched as a functional work-boot in a short amount of time it became a fashion and cultural statement, symbol of rebellion and social revolution.